Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Myspace Banner Generator @ JellyMuffin.com

Welcome Friends !!!

My Digital Clock

Blue

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Reflection about this unit of inquiry

The title of this unit is called : "Say What!"
The central idea is : People use communication tools systems to express themselves in different ways.

In this unit of inquiry we did a presentation about communication tools. I made it from Microsoft Power Point. I also made graphs about surveys. I did one survey about 100 people.

The grade three also did podcasts, graphs and games about internet safety.

We also learned how to make blogs. We learn how to put pictures in our blogs and change the template.

I like to play the learning games. I like to make my blog because its fun.

I respect my teacher, Mrs Jane so I know what to do. I listen carefully to her when I want to ask questions. I asked the questions.

No comments: